- Do not store your jewelry in damp places, such as the bathroom or kitchen. A dry, dark place is best. Storage in your supplied Toshi jewelry box is optimal.
- Make sure that your jewelry does not come into contact with cosmetics or perfumes.
- In general: Take off your jewelry when washing dishes, doing handicrafts, taking showers and baths.
At the first sign of discoloration clean and polish your jewelry. There are several ways to do this:
- Rubbing with a silver cloth
- Cleaning in a silver bath
- Treatment with a toothpaste without granules. You can rub the toothpaste gently with dry fingers on the dry jewelry, then rinse the toothpaste with lukewarm water and a soft toothbrush.
You should be careful with your gold-plated jewelry so that the gold layer is not worn off.Jewelry cleaning baths or silver cleaning cloths are taboo! Please use lukewarm soapy water and a cloth. After cleaning, rinse it with plenty of clean water and dry it on a towel. Finally, you can polish it with a dry, soft microfiber cloth.